SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Select Destination :
Shuttle Bus Services
Complimentary Shuttle Service To and From Singapore Changi Airport (Terminal 1 - 3)
Kindly refer to the schedules below:
Click here to view the Location of Airport Ground Transport Desk
Click here to view the new Shuttle Bus Schedule From Changi Airport To Hotel
Click here to view the new Shuttle Bus Schedule From Hotel To Changi Airport
Complimentary 1 Way Shuttle Service to City Centre
Hotel To Marina Bay, Esplanade and ION Orchard
Bus departs hotel every hour, 3 times before noon, on weekends and public holidays. Bus will reach Marina Bay first, then Esplanade and lastly ION Orchard. This is only a one-way shuttle service.
- First bus departs at 10.00 am
- Second bus departs 11.00 am
- Last bus departs at 12.00 pm
Complimentary 1 Way Shuttle Service to Paya Lebar MRT Station
Hotel To Paya Lebar MRT Station (East-West line and Circle Line)
Bus departs hotel 5 times before noon, every Monday to Friday. This is only a one way shuttle service.
- First bus departs at 8.30 am
- 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 10.30 am
- Last bus departs at 11.00 am
Scheduled Shuttle Service to Changi Business Park and Changi South
Hotel provides a complimentary two-way shuttle bus service to Changi Business Park and Changi South from Monday to Friday except Singapore Public Holidays. Please check with our Concierge for the drop-off and pick-up locations.
- Bus departs hotel at 8.00 am
- Pick-up time is from 5.30 pm
- For your convenience, kindly reserve seats with our Concierge as seats are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please be at the hotel lobby or Coach Bay 10 minutes before departure time.
- Timings are estimated and subject to traffic condition at time of travelling.
- Guests can take the Airport’s Skytrain for arrival and departure at Terminal 2 and Terminal 3.
- Upon arrival at the Airport, please approach the staff at the Ground Transport Desk at each terminal to arrange transfer to the Hotel.
- Luggage size limits apply. (For safety reasons, surfboards, bicycles and large items are not allowed.)